- Helinox Sunset Chair | Amazing camp chair! Super light weight, packs into a small storage sack, and sits comfortably.
- Packtowl | Fast drying and easy packing, these microfiber towels are perfect for van life.
- Rumpl Trekking Blanket | The larger size (80×54) makes a great quilt for the bed and at 600-fill duck down it keeps you warm on cold nights. It packs down to a 6×12 for easy storage.
- Kelty Bestie Blanket | Compact, but warm. This blanket is great to pull out by a campfire.
- Pelonis Ceramic Heater | To simplify our heat source, we went with an electric heater that would store easily. This has worked out really well for our small space. Another option: Lasko 5538 Ceramic Heater.
- NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop | The induction heat boils water or heats up leftovers in seconds. This is a great option if you’re trying to gain counter space with a portable cooktop.
- Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter | When you don’t have a cable hookup, or when you’re camping in areas with zero antenna reception, this AV adapter is the solution. Download your favorite shows or movies to a mobile device, and connect this to your TV using an HDMI cable.
- Mpow Bluetooth Receiver | If you didn’t opt for a van with an upgraded stereo system, this is a convenient add-on.
- Uxcell Cabinet Door Double Ball Roller Catch | Keep your cabinet doors latched with these small catches. They work great!
- Apexstone 100N/22.5lb Gas Struts | Our cabinets lift open, and we got pretty tired of using our heads to prop them up. These gas struts might be the best thing we did!
Affiliate links are used on this site, which means that we could earn a small commission if purchases are made through those links. Content and opinions shared will always be our own.